March 27, 2007

Is it really only Tuesday?

Come on, it's got to be at least Thursday, right? Ugh. So my pride over losing a couple of pounds shrunk quickly when Beerman announced he's lost over 10. How do you lose over 10 pounds in a week? Beats me. But good for him. C-man is officially in the 2's room now. Apparently he hasn't wanted to go, saying he wants to stay with current teacher. But I just got an e-mail from his principal telling me he's been doing fabulously. So officially in the 2's he is. I'm starting yoga next week Thursday. I'm also going to get one of the 3 bikes in our garage (Beerman's old roomate just left hers when she moved out - I think I'll take that one) tuned up so I can start getting out more. So that's 2 more hobbies to add to the list. Sure, I know how to ride a bike and have done yoga in the past, but it's been so long that this counts as new hobbies. Again, my list, my count. I'm thinking rock climbing might be the fifth one. I haven't checked into it, though, so don't hold me to it.

No comments: