March 22, 2007

Sick Kid

My kid was a weather kid last night and this morning. Last night they commented on his smile. This morning, they couldn't pronounce our last name and laughed a bit about it. Beerman's comment was, "Buddy, you're going to get that your whole life." They still haven't updated the website, but when they do, I'll post the picture. So after he was a weather kid, he became a sick kid. I got the call this morning. Beerman took him to the doctor and got barfed on twice. I'll spare you the details, but it seems like things are staying in at the moment. Let's hope it stays this way - lots of kids at school have been out. Because he barfed at school, and there's a 24 hour stay-at-home rule, I'm home with him tomorrow. I hope he feels better. The poor thing is so sad, watching Big Bird.

No comments: