March 4, 2007

Vacation -1

Happy Sunday. We were out of coffee. Beerman rectified the situation after I explained the importance of coffee to the success of my Sunday. He understood. Now we're all happier. There's a new postsecret.blogspot.com up. Some pretty darned great ones, if you ask me. I love that site. I have loads that I'd love to send in, but I have to figure out the very best one before I do it. It's got to be good. C-man's loving arena football right now. The kid's an addict. Yesterday my mother-in-law and C-man were watching his big truck video and Beerman and I were peeing our pants. The conversation went like this, "Look, C-man, a big scoopy scoop!" C-man said, "It's an excavator!" At another point she said, "Look, C-man, that man has fire!" C-man replied, "A welder!" I realize all kids progress at their own pace, but I can confidently say he's learning at a pretty good clip right now. Now if he'd just grow... The wives tale says you're half your adult height at 2. He's got 3 weeks to grow 2 inches if he's going to hit 6 feet. Well, I've got to pack our stuff up and get some lunch together.

No comments: