March 25, 2007

Spring has Sprung

Oh, being outside is so wonderful. C-man loves his new sandbox, courtesy of Grandpa Howard and Grandma Peggy. And I'm loving the sunshine. Love. It. I got to dig in my own dirt (herb garden) and the gnomes went out for the season. What a good day. C-man's feeling better, which is helpful. I'm hoping the night goes well so he can go to school tomorrow. The new postsecret.blogspot.com is up. I'm not loving this week's. And now that my own birthday is only a month away, I'm starting my list:
  • Housekeeper
  • Babysitter for a long weekend in August so Beerman and I can go to Napa Valley
  • Herb gardening tools (wagon, herbs, cute cutters, cute gloves, etc.)
  • Dumpster to throw half of the crap in my house out
  • Spa appointment to get fabulous new hair, makeup, tips and toes
  • Talbots or Loft clothes (I know, it's a sort-of competitor, but I can't help it)
  • New mattress
  • New sheets for my king bed
  • New couch

As I think of more, I'll add them, of course. Feel free to start buying now.

No comments: