March 30, 2007

It's Friday! It's Friday! It's Friday!

I never thought this day would come... And of course, I'm sick. Sore throat, coughing, general yuk that C-man has. Perfect. Last night I was asking C-man about his day in the 2 year-old room. First he says, "Jesus Time!" When I asked him about it, he enthusiastically said, "Easter. They rolled it away!" So apparently he is getting something out of Jesus time. But next he said, "Hold on to rope and see crocodiles." Beerman and I were confused how this fit in the picture until this morning we were informed that the class was pretending to hold on to a rope and be on the lookout for crocodiles when my child freaked out. I guess "pretend" isn't something he understands yet, and was looking for real crocodiles. Apparently it wasn't too traumatic, because he went right on talking about seeing a fireman and a big yellow firetruck. I love that he can tell us about his day now. It makes me feel so much better. Tomorrow we're going to an Easter Egg Hunt. It should be fun. I've got to get him to see the Easter Bunny yet, though. Time's running out. Enjoy your weekend!

No comments: