March 26, 2007

Monday Funday

My kid is finally online from his weatherkid debut. Pretty darned adorable, if I do say so myself. And since it's my blog, I can say these things. Sunday I went to Bayshore and got a new outfit from Talbots on a screaming sale, and got new underwear from Victoria's Secret. Nothing like a good fitting bra and cute little undies to put a smile on your face.

Since Kansas lost, I'm done with my basketball pool. There's $10 down the shitter. It's time for baseball to start. We've got tickets to the April 20th Brewers vs. Astros game. It should be fun.

C-man's getting better, but still not completely over the hump. Hence, I got little sleep last night. I'm dying today.

The good news is I've lost a few pounds on this miserable diet. Maybe by summer I'll be presentable.

24 is on tonight. Have I mentioned that I'm in love with Jack Bauer? Enjoy!

No comments: