September 11, 2009

So much to do, so little time

Beerman is officially out the door, passport in his pocket. So now it's time to get ready. As in, move his piles of shoes that are by the door into his closet space. Clean the house. Buy groceries. Do the laundry. Pack my own stuff. Make the umpteen lists for Mom and Dad (I'm a list girl). Buy the webcams and set up the Skype account (anyone know how to do this?). You know, the important stuff. Oh yeah, and get a suitcase. Apparently we only have one big one. I told Beerman I'd borrow one from someone, but I've rethought that. I get a discount on these things. And honestly, we really should have 2 suitcases with as much as we travel. (She says with sarcasm) On another front, I've been trying to tweet daily to get in the habit while on our trip in case anyone wants to follow. I still don't think I know how to tweet very well, but since the whole world is doing it, I'm going to give this "new fandangled technology" thing a try.

1 comment:

Indigo said...

I've noticed the increase in tweets and I think you've got the hang of it just fine.