February 7, 2010

Holy productivity!

We've been painting and shopping and furniture rearranging until watching Karate Kid X actually looked good. But the good news is the livingroom is mostly set, with the TV on the wall and the (ripped) couch in place. Cman has his own area now with a TV and toys. We just have to get rid of the old couch now and figure out what to do with all these books. Then it's back full-time on the bathroom until it's finished. After that, it's kitchentime.

Now I'm going to watch the Colts win with a box of Kleenex while I try to endure my allergies that have gone into high gear from having dusted so much today. Sad, but true. Thank God the cleaners are here on Wednesday.

1 comment:

Indigo said...

Good for you! Doesn't it feel great to be so productive? I dropped off a trunk full of stuff at Goodwill this afternoon. My daughter's room has never looked so bare!