February 25, 2010

Thank you

C-man came home last night wanting to write a thank you note to Case (K5), because he stood up for him when Mary Grace (1st grade) was teasing him at the lunch table. It made me pretty happy to see him wanting to let someone else know how important their actions were to him. But it also made me think that there are people in my life that I haven't thanked recently.
Who haven't you thanked or recognized today? Let's go tell them.
The note says: Thank you Case for being nice to me at lunch. He wanted it to then say: when Mary Grace was taunting me, but I told him we probably didn't need to include that part.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great reflection of what kind of mother you are!!!

That note's to adorable!

Sunny said...

Wow a nice story and something that seems very rare nowadays.
A kid with character.
You should be very proud of your little guy.

sunny from TMA