March 5, 2014

Ash Tag

  • My day started with the discussion of whether or not C-man could eat the last paczki for breakfast. It ended with me saying he could, but that it was Ash Wednesday and his conscience. Apparently I have turned into Guilt Trip Mom.
  • He didn't eat it.
  • I had breakfast and lunch with two separate friends. So far, this day is great.
  • Next week, play rehearsals are supposed to be "off book", which means I have to have everything memorized. Oh crap.
  • I also have to have a head shot and a bio. I'm submitting my selfie for the shot, and really considering writing a funny bio. After all, this is community theater we're talking about.
  • I haven't responded to the priest about next year's auction. The more I think about it, the more I don't want to do it. This is tricky.
  • I'm blaming the weather, but these weeks feel interminable lately.
  • At least bee keeping class starts Saturday!

1 comment:

l'empress said...

Religious responsibility for children: the teachings vary among religions.

We were taught what we should or should not do. However, we were also taught that, until we turned thirteen, our sins belonged to our parents.

The purpose may have been to protect the children. But we would think twice before we laid that stuff on our parents! 8-)