March 2, 2014

Roped in

Last night was the church and school auction and dinner. It was a lovely time, and C-man got his hockey tickets with the gym teacher and I got a bluetooth Kohler showerhead. (Okay, I also got a few other items, like an Austrian cooking class, a birthday cake for C-man's upcoming birthday, C-man is going to his 3rd grade teacher's summer barbecue, and a fee-free year at the school.)

 But this morning, by 10 a.m., we got the official ask to chair the whole thing next year. By the head priest.

What about me screams chair of something like this? I already turned down Home and School and School Board. I mean, come on, I don't even like people! But as Beerman said, "Fr. Jerry asked? Oh shit. We're doing this, then." Sigh...

1 comment:

l'empress said...

What a pretty dress!