March 27, 2014

Thursday Thirteen Things


  1. Holy balls, I actually remembered that stupid line last night. "She went looking for Mrs. Danvers" HA! Did it again!
  2. My bee smoker arrived. Now if my hives would just show up so I can paint them.
  3. Man, these bee companies take forever to ship their stuff. My Amazon-enabled expectations are a little disappointed because Kentucky beekeepers don't work 24/7 shipping my stuff.
  4. C-man's been working on his birthday thank you notes. I made a list of the presents and people, and left a set of cards. While I'm at play rehearsal, he writes them during TV commercials.
  5. Bad spelling and all, I'm letting them stand as he does them because I think it's funnier that way. Plus, they're definitely his cards and his work effort and not mine or Beerman's.
  6. C-man needs to pick the book he's going to donate to the school library for his birthday book. He can't decide. I'm going to assume we're picking some sports books before this is done.
  7. Only 8 more days until I make my stage debut. Boy, I sure hope I don't screw this up.
  8. I'm going to be really happy to have it done and over. It's been an interesting experience, but I just feel tired.
  9. I don't have beekeeping class this weekend. There isn't another until later in April when we work in the apiary. Good thing I have my smoker all ready to go.
  10. Beerman has been trying to find a 48" range that doesn't cost as much as the entire kitchen remodel. So far, little luck.
  11. I think it's time to figure out just exactly how much this sucker is going to cost. Ugh.
  12. I know I hate weather talk, but this cold and rain is getting oppressive. My SAD feels like it's in overdrive.
  13. Is it the weekend yet?

1 comment:

Jennifer Earp said...

Bees? How exciting! Fresh local honey!! If only my son wasn't terrified of them! Enjoy your weekend! I'm past ready for mine!