March 26, 2014

She went looking for Mrs Danvers


I've been in play rehearsals for almost 5 weeks now. I know my lines fairly well. On occasion, I lose it entirely. Thankfully, the whole cast lost it entirely last night, which got quite funny. But last night aside, I'm doing fairly well with it all. Except for one line that, for the life of me, I just cannot get. It's a complete mental block. And it's ridiculous, because, "She went looking for Mrs. Danvers" is not complicated. Honestly, I've written it once, and you probably remember it. But every single time, I get to that spot, know it's my line to give, and my brain goes completely blank on what the words are. Sigh. 9 days to figure it out. Maybe I'll just write it on my hand.

She went looking for Mrs. Danvers
She went looking for Mrs. Danvers
She went looking for Mrs. Danvers
She went looking for Mrs. Danvers

2 comments:

Mary Z said...

Gorgeous photo!

l'empress said...

Maybe you should write it on your hand. Then you'll know you have it and you won't need it.

Break a leg!