March 24, 2014

Weekend Wrap-Up and Other Stuff


  • So the violent sickness is gone. I'm still weak, but at least we know it's not ebola. It sure felt like it for a while, though!
  • But then I got hives. Because I always get hives after a fever breaks. I'd forgotten that until I was in the middle of beekeeping class and wanted to rip my bra off because it was so irritating.
  • I didn't.
  • I lost a couple of games of Words With Friends. I'm blaming the ebola.
  • My throat is hurty and itchy now. I really hope this isn't turning into some other nonsense.
  • My play starts in 11 days. I really need to get well because it is almost go-time.
  • My bees come on May 10th
  • I'm way more excited about my bees.
  • I don't think I'm cut out for community theater, but am trying to hold off full judgment until it's all done. So many are just so... dramatic.
  • I missed two hair appointments - one because I'm a spaz, and the other because I'm sick. With play rehearsal every night, I have no idea when I'm going to get in again.
  • Beerman went to get his cut, and the stylist remarked that at least someone in our house still gets their hair cut. (She was being funny) Sigh.
  • C-man had his first A's baseball team practice. When I picked him up, his first words were, "That was FUN!" It made me so happy.
  • Only 4 more days left of this work week.

No comments: