May 2, 2014

Random stuff



  • I'm so tired of the crappy news. It's all blah, blah, blah, Malaysia flight, Clippers talk, blah, blah. What about Putin and his $40 billion squirreled away? Ukraine? The girls in Nigeria? Brunei and sharia? What about the 33 dead in Syria? Or even the fluffier stuff - Rio is so far behind for the Olympics, they'll never make it in time? I get frustrated with having to go to page 6 to get the real news we should be paying attention to.
  • Arthritis has been kicking my butt lately. My legs and feet have been so miserable, I don't want to walk. It makes me incredibly grateful it's the weekend. Although our weekend is a bit nuts. But still. A weekend is always better.
  • C-man has his annual game at Helfaer Field this weekend. That's always such a fun game.
  • My pants no longer fit. Not that I'm complaining, because it's due to the weight loss. But it still sucks trying to get dressed. I need to fix that.
  • My neck has been hurting, so I have a chiropractic appointment today. I can't wait.
  • My bees come next week. I was supposed to have the bee installation class before that. It looks like bees are at a premium, however, and they aren't coming in time for the class. Darn it. Now I have to figure out how to light a smoker on my own. To YouTube I go!

No comments: