October 21, 2014

I hate fall and other stuff


I set up a Dropbox account for all the football photos I've taken. The intent was for other people to add to it so we'd have a complete picture of the games. Nobody has added anything. I mean, absolutely nothing. But now I'm running into the problem that they're cutting and taking them instead of just copying them. Argh! I upload 80 photos of a game, and the next day I'm down to 16, creating a crap-ton of more. WTH people?!? I spend hours on these things. And if you're going to steal something, at least know that there's a digital footprint of your outright thievery. (Okay, I know, it isn't intentional malice. I'm just so tired of reworking my work!) But as Beerman noted, I guess it answers the question if someone is actually looking at the photos.

Today, an email came out that a white shoe was found on the football practice field last night. I guess that solves the mystery of how the heck C-man only had one shoe this morning.

Beerman is in Memphis. He hasn't seen Elvis yet. Apparently he doesn't hang out there any longer. Who knew?

The house is still a mess from Fall Fest. Meh. It'll eventually get cleaned up, I suppose. It's not like we have a kitchen or anything, so I guess it just fits in with the whole 'look' of the house.

I'm really tired of this weather. And pumpkins. I hate fall.


No comments: