October 6, 2014

So it's Monday


  • I'm going to order my counter top from Home Depot. It was going to be with Menards until I learned they don't measure or install. I sure hope my credit card isn't hacked when I do it.
  • I also need to harvest off my honey this week. But first I have to assemble the extractor legs and figure this contraption out. Thank goodness Beerman is home so he can show me what I'm doing.
  • 3 hitchhikers came home with me on the honey. Poor girls. I felt bad shooing them off into their certain death. Beerman assured me they were going to die soon anyway. I may over think these things a bit too much.
  • Our 5th annual Fall Fest is in 2 weeks, and I've done absolutely nothing. Usually we have it all set by now. Oy.
  • I spent last week with about 1000 people who are in the beauty business. I started wearing lipstick again today. It's been missing from my life.

No comments: