October 8, 2014

Musings


  • I extracted my honey last night. You know, all three frames of it.
  • I really have to remember how much I learned this year about bees and pollination, and how much I loved that, because this may be the most expensive jar of honey known to man.
  • I'm hoping to start straining it tonight, and bottle by the weekend.
  • As usual, I haven't been sleeping very well. So I started taking the generic Nexium every night because a while ago, I saw a Dr. Oz show and he said heartburn is often a cause of night waking. Since I was waking up with heartburn, I figured it was a good guess. It's actually been helping.
  • I'm so tired of these IOS updates that don't work and take up tons of memory. Apple products blow.
  • I'm on a bright lipstick kick. After last week at the beauty expo for work, I was inspired to buy some more bright stuff. It's scheduled to deliver today. Look out for some red lips!
  • C-man is now signed up for wrestling, starting in December. It's the same coach as baseball and football, and he really wanted to continue with him. At this rate, he's going to be one giant muscle.
  • Carlos Slim is promoting a 3-day work week. Where do I sign up?

No comments: