October 23, 2014

Random stuff on an actual Thursday


  • 30 degrees in the morning does not make for a warm garage kitchen. I am going to be really happy when we have a real kitchen again.
  • I tripped going up the stairs into work this morning. In addition to wounding my pride, I jammed three of the fingers on my left hand. I should have stayed in bed.
  • I cannot get warm the last two days. I refuse to believe I'm getting sick, because I'm not.
  • C-man's last football game is Saturday. Last night, practice went so far past sunset that I could barely see the kids in the field. All the other grades went home, and the 5th grade team was starting sprints. If nothing else, they're well conditioned.
  • Beerman is home from Memphis. Yea.
  • Is it time to go to bed yet?

1 comment:

l'empress said...

Try an Echinacea capsule or an Airborne. Just in case.