- We went to Chicago yesterday. It was a day of trains, cabs, museums, Niketown, Eataly, and home again. A good day away.
- Today, C-man went to get his hand checked. The old cast came off. Unfortunately, a new one got put on for two more weeks. He was devastated.
- At least this cast won't stink for a few days.
- Tonight's the wrestling banquet potluck. We're bringing two 9x13 pans of macaroni and cheese Beerman made.
- Have I mentioned how much I usually hate potluck food? At least I'll have good mac and cheese.
- It's rained a ton. Okay, a little over 2.5 inches. And as much as I hate weather talk, this is more flood talk. I've really come to hate spring rain.
- Beasley wasn't afraid of the storms at all, which was fabulous. He does, however, hate not going to the park.
- The entire family snuggling on the bed and watching Parks and Rec wasn't too shabby, though.
- I missed my own rotator cuff therapy appointment to take C-man to his cast appointment. At the risk of being a big fat baby, my shoulder hurts really bad. Stupid shoulder.
- How did this week go so quickly?
April 9, 2015
at 3:33 PM