- This is C-man's favorite dog at the dog park. Her name is Penny. She was a rescue, and now prefers to lay around and have her soft ears and tummy rubbed. Lucky for her, C-man is more than happy to oblige.
- The other day, C-man had about 5 dogs around him, all with their bellies in the air to be rubbed. So much for the owners' plans to get their dogs exercised.
- Beasley was not one of those dogs because he was too busy racing around the park like a maniac.
- Tomorrow's supposed to be the day the cast comes off for good. I don't know what we're going to do if it has to stay on.
- This weekend is opening weekend of Little League baseball. Having a cast on is not an option.
- It's also bee weekend. As in, I get three 3 pound packages of bees and 3 queens to put in my hives.
- I still have to set up my new hive, which also means I still need to get some weed block and mulch. Oh, so much to do!
- In the meantime, I need to get through this week. This lame, sleety, cold, nasty, work week. Ugh. Come on, weekend!
April 21, 2015
So there's that to talk about
at 10:35 AM