April 20, 2015

This sucks


Inflammation is high in my body right now. And I've noticed when that gets high, I have issues beyond the pain. I definitely don't sleep well. And maybe it's the lack of sleep, or maybe it's the inflammation itself, but I feel completely nuts when this happens. As in completely irrational crazy. I start to fear things that don't normally cross my mind, and I can't focus on anything. I feel completely nuts. And I know it's inflammation related, because the second the flare goes down, so does the crazy. It's making me think I need to go back to a rheumatologist. Which I am loathe to do, because all they do is shoot me up with more toxic crap. But I can't live like this - worried about nonsense I can't control. And I definitely need to sleep. Ugh. This sucks.

No comments: