- C-man got his cast off yesterday. Boy, was he thrilled.
- We celebrated with a Snickers Blizzard. Because really, what else says celebrate your cast free day like Snickers and ice cream?
- His scrimmage was cancelled due to the cold. Happy Earth Day.
- Tonight he has the rescheduled scrimmage. Which is good, because he'll be able to play.
- He hasn't hit a ball in almost a year. This could be interesting.
- My bees aren't coming this weekend. Cold weather in the West coast is delaying their arrival.
- While a little sad, overall I'm okay with it, since it's been so cold.
- Also, because it means I get to see C-man's Saturday baseball game before driving north. That makes me happy.
- Did you see the people who got sick at the Ohio church potluck? I'm very sorry for them, but seriously, I told you so. Casseroles and potlucks are disgusting. Just say no.
- I have photos of places I've been all over my work area. They're old. I need new ones.
- We're looking at the Traverse City area for summer vacation. But that's a long time yet. I need something sooner.
- You'd never know I was already on vacation this month.
- I think this shoulder is exhausting me. I'm glad it's almost the weekend.
April 23, 2015
at 3:42 PM