- C-man got notice that his petition was approved to play with the 6th grade football team this fall. Dear Lord. How did I get a child who not only is playing tackle football, but playing up a level?
- I was really smart and only primed the parts of my hive I'll need right away. While it's double mess when I have to do the rest, I didn't have to sprawl out everywhere. See, once in a while I'm pretty smart.
- My hive stand is supposed to arrive tomorrow, which means everything will be ready to go. Whoot! Well, after I paint the hive parts tonight, that is.
- Beasley has not been happy about not going to the dog park daily.
- If only he wouldn't run off and chase cars, I could get him to the closer, but not fenced in, dog park daily. Dummy.
- I've contacted a few dog trainers to help us, but none have responded. Annoying.
- I went to my first PT appointment for my shoulder today. They put an electric stimulation patch on my shoulder for the afternoon. So bizarre.
- C-man is down to less than a week before he should get this cast off.
- Gosh, I hope it's really off for good, or he's going to lose his mind.
- He had a big band concert today at the local Catholic High School, and couldn't go because he can't play his trumpet. Such a bummer over a finger.
- Fitbits are on a big sale at work. So low of a price, I was seriously tempted to buy one. But I really think they're so ugly, I can't bear to do it.
- I bought a new season of First Stage tickets for C-man and me. I was smart and planned around Packers Sundays, skiing Saturdays, and wrestling Sundays. Thank goodness for a few Friday evening performances!
- Only one more week and I can purchase our Alcatraz tickets for our summer visit to San Francisco.
April 16, 2015
at 1:32 PM