January 18, 2016

And it's Monday again


  • Beerman went to make rice last night, and realized we were out. Apparently the babysitter got rid of it because she wanted to use the containers for a craft project.
  • We saw Holes at First Stage on Friday night. It was opening night, which meant it was a great audience. C-man put it as his #3 show he's seen there in our 5 seasons. I had to agree with him.
  • C-man is back to school today. Thank God. I couldn't take one more day of Phineas and Ferb.
  • I keep looking at my beeswax hanging in my cube and longing for times in my beehives. I miss that smell.
  • I got a Zojirushi thermos coffee mug at the recommendation of the interwebs. Ohmagawd... Best. Mug. Ever. My coffee still steams at the end of the day.
  • C-man and Beerman have been watching The Flash. Since he and I were home last week while he was sick, he decided to re-watch Season 1 to get me to watch them. Nothing like binge watching superhero shows.
  • I have three days of work this week. I like the sounds of that.

No comments: