- My husband and I are in the same metro area again. That has only happened for about 4 or so days in the past 3 weeks, so it's sort of notable.
- Of course, 2 of those 4 days were spent at wrestling tournaments.
- Speaking of wrestling tournaments, C-man has one on Saturday this weekend instead of Sunday.
- 17 kids from his team will be there, so it'll be a busy day of photography.
- It's going to be really nice to have a Sunday off, though!
- Although we'll be at a high school wrestling dual tonight. Because that's what you do, after all.
- Speaking of C-man. His friend called looking for homework while he was at practice. So I took a photo of it and emailed it to him and talked him through it.
- This time it's free, kid. The next time, I'm charging tutor fees.
- We've been binge watching The Flash.
- I guess that means we have to decide if we burn through Jessica Jones or The Arrow next.
- Our coffee maker took a dump, so I ordered a new one. It should arrive today.
- Ahhh, the important things.
- Another important thing - it's almost Friday. Boom. Crushing it.
January 28, 2016
at 11:11 AM