January 28, 2016

Thursday Thirteen


  1. My husband and I are in the same metro area again. That has only happened for about 4 or so days in the past 3 weeks, so it's sort of notable.
  2. Of course, 2 of those 4 days were spent at wrestling tournaments.
  3. Speaking of wrestling tournaments, C-man has one on Saturday this weekend instead of Sunday.
  4. 17 kids from his team will be there, so it'll be a busy day of photography.
  5. It's going to be really nice to have a Sunday off, though!
  6. Although we'll be at a high school wrestling dual tonight. Because that's what you do, after all.
  7. Speaking of C-man. His friend called looking for homework while he was at practice. So I took a photo of it and emailed it to him and talked him through it.
  8. This time it's free, kid. The next time, I'm charging tutor fees.
  9. We've been binge watching The Flash.
  10. I guess that means we have to decide if we burn through Jessica Jones or The Arrow next.
  11. Our coffee maker took a dump, so I ordered a new one. It should arrive today.
  12. Ahhh, the important things.
  13. Another important thing - it's almost Friday. Boom. Crushing it.

No comments: