January 19, 2016

Ten on Tuesday


  1. I can't stop being hungry. It's like I'm a bear who has woken up from hibernating.
  2. Logging into myfitnesspal hasn't really been that pleasant this week.
  3. The good news is logging my food has helped me drop some weight.
  4. Just another 10 pounds to go before 3/27.
  5. I have a trillion things on my to-do list this week.
  6. Okay, maybe a half a trillion.
  7. I feel like I'm adjusting to my camera a bit now.
  8. It is kind of like driving someone else's much nicer car. You know how to drive, but it's still different, and takes a bit to adjust.
  9. We've been on a banana bread kick at our house. I've tried a different recipe with three different loaves. The Martha Stewart recipe with sour cream wins.
  10. I brought a Keurig into work, and don't have to pay for the work coffee. Every time I do it, I feel like I'm sticking it to the man a little. That makes me happy.

No comments: