January 7, 2016

Thursday Thirteen


  1. Being dumb is not fun. I have empathy for the dumb people of the world now.
  2. I have a Keurig in my office now. It helps me avoid other dumb people.
  3. It also helps me get coffee, since our cafeterias are currently closed for renovations.
  4. The Vanilla ISIS and Y'all Quaeda hashtags on Twitter is cracking me up.
  5. Work gave me a new phone, which is nice.
  6. I'm most excited about getting a new phone cover.
  7. Speaking of orders, I ordered a bunch of stuff off Amazon to spend the rest of my FSA money. 
  8. I hate to see that go to waste.
  9. I've started using My Fitness Pal to track what I'm eating. At least I can't be in denial then.
  10. My back is still killing me. I am at a loss as to what to do about the pain.
  11. I get my hairs cut tonight. Whoot.
  12. Only one more day to go.
  13. I'm too dumb to come up with 13 things today.

No comments: