- Being dumb is not fun. I have empathy for the dumb people of the world now.
- I have a Keurig in my office now. It helps me avoid other dumb people.
- It also helps me get coffee, since our cafeterias are currently closed for renovations.
- The Vanilla ISIS and Y'all Quaeda hashtags on Twitter is cracking me up.
- Work gave me a new phone, which is nice.
- I'm most excited about getting a new phone cover.
- Speaking of orders, I ordered a bunch of stuff off Amazon to spend the rest of my FSA money.
- I hate to see that go to waste.
- I've started using My Fitness Pal to track what I'm eating. At least I can't be in denial then.
- My back is still killing me. I am at a loss as to what to do about the pain.
- I get my hairs cut tonight. Whoot.
- Only one more day to go.
- I'm too dumb to come up with 13 things today.
January 7, 2016
at 3:37 PM