January 12, 2016

Tuesday's Ten Things


  1. I'm home for a second day with a sick kid. No fever or headache, but vomiting.
  2. Gosh, I hope it isn't a concussion.
  3. And I know it's a problem, because he's missing his presentation on a book he liked and wrestling practice tonight.
  4. Beasley is loving us home, because he gets to keep going outside and hanging out in the cold.
  5. I've been using Daily Burn almost daily to do a pilates class. I like it.
  6. I may cancel my gym membership so I don't have to hassle with that.
  7. My headaches have finally stopped. So now I can get back to reading again.
  8. I've been slowly progressing on project throw things out. It's amazing how much crap I still have.
  9. Summer camp books are starting to arrive in the mail. It's hard to believe it's time to start registering again.
  10. Oh, Summer...

No comments: