- I'm home for a second day with a sick kid. No fever or headache, but vomiting.
- Gosh, I hope it isn't a concussion.
- And I know it's a problem, because he's missing his presentation on a book he liked and wrestling practice tonight.
- Beasley is loving us home, because he gets to keep going outside and hanging out in the cold.
- I've been using Daily Burn almost daily to do a pilates class. I like it.
- I may cancel my gym membership so I don't have to hassle with that.
- My headaches have finally stopped. So now I can get back to reading again.
- I've been slowly progressing on project throw things out. It's amazing how much crap I still have.
- Summer camp books are starting to arrive in the mail. It's hard to believe it's time to start registering again.
- Oh, Summer...
January 12, 2016
Tuesday's Ten Things
at 2:36 PM