- I went to the chiropractor yesterday. I had a 4 hour stretch of sleep last night and didn't need Vicodin. So that's a win.
- Although allergies are totally kicking my butt, and sleep is still terrible. One thing at a time, I suppose.
- C-man had a baseball game last night. They lost due to some errors. But the team is respectable, and C-man is totally loving playing. It doesn't hurt that he is hitting well and made a really great catch in center field.
- He has a game again tonight. It was so cold last night, I'm sort of wishing for a rainout.
- I did just tell him last night that he had to choose between a game and his school Spring concert. 3 guesses which one he chose. And 3 more guesses at how long he deliberated on that very difficult decision.
- C-man has off school tomorrow. Of course he does. After all, it's Friday. Seriously, what the hell...
- At least Beerman is home again. For now.
- I should really go see my bees this weekend, but I don't know if I'm going to. I'm really subscribing to the less is more philosophy, and they're going to do their thing with or without me. The only problem is I won't get there the following weekend either if I don't go. Guess I should just bite the bullet and get up there on Sunday.
- Which means I need to reschedule my massage. Damn.
- It's the Packers draft tonight. I'm guessing that'll be our post-baseball game activity.
- I'm going to turn 40 next week. How the hell did that happen?
- I finally feel like I'm getting caught up at work after our vacation. Man, that takes a long time.
- I would like some cake.
April 28, 2016
at 11:31 AM