April 28, 2016

Thursday Thirteen


  1. I went to the chiropractor yesterday. I had a 4 hour stretch of sleep last night and didn't need Vicodin. So that's a win.
  2. Although allergies are totally kicking my butt, and sleep is still terrible. One thing at a time, I suppose.
  3. C-man had a baseball game last night. They lost due to some errors. But the team is respectable, and C-man is totally loving playing. It doesn't hurt that he is hitting well and made a really great catch in center field.
  4. He has a game again tonight. It was so cold last night, I'm sort of wishing for a rainout.
  5. I did just tell him last night that he had to choose between a game and his school Spring concert. 3 guesses which one he chose. And 3 more guesses at how long he deliberated on that very difficult decision.
  6. C-man has off school tomorrow. Of course he does. After all, it's Friday. Seriously, what the hell...
  7. At least Beerman is home again. For now.
  8. I should really go see my bees this weekend, but I don't know if I'm going to. I'm really subscribing to the less is more philosophy, and they're going to do their thing with or without me. The only problem is I won't get there the following weekend either if I don't go. Guess I should just bite the bullet and get up there on Sunday.
  9. Which means I need to reschedule my massage. Damn.
  10. It's the Packers draft tonight. I'm guessing that'll be our post-baseball game activity.
  11. I'm going to turn 40 next week. How the hell did that happen?
  12. I finally feel like I'm getting caught up at work after our vacation. Man, that takes a long time.
  13. I would like some cake.

1 comment:

Mary Z said...

Glad you got some good sleep. My rheumatologist asked about allergies this season, and said that they've found that there was often a correlation between allergy season and arthritis pain. I still take antihistamines daily, but seem to have outgrown most of the allergy problems. I guess that's one thing that's good about getting old. LOL