April 26, 2016

Tuesday's Ten Things


  1. I'm exhausted. The arthritis pain has been so stupid, I'm only getting sleep in up to 2 hour increments.
  2. C-man plays baseball tomorrow and Thursday against 2 really good teams. We don't have super high hopes for his team this year.
  3. I'm in charge of dinner tonight. Pizza rolls it is!
  4. Game of Thrones is back, and I'm thrilled. So is Outlander, which is also exciting. It'll make up for the Vikings being almost over. Gah! So much good TV!
  5. I'm trying to get off the sugar again. I took a break from my sugar break during vacation. It's definitely time to get back on it.
  6. Allergies are kicking my butt right now. I've got to take more medicine.
  7. I almost can't take any more of the political talk on Facebook. I know who I'm voting for. I don't really care who you vote for.
  8. Speaking of Facebook, if you feel the need to share more than 2 links or videos in an hour, step away from the computer.
  9. Trip Advisor keeps sending me updates for places to see in New Zealand because I reviewed things there. Um, Trip Advisor- that's not very helpful.
  10. My back still hurts from being burned in Fiji. What the hell?

No comments: