- I'm exhausted. The arthritis pain has been so stupid, I'm only getting sleep in up to 2 hour increments.
- C-man plays baseball tomorrow and Thursday against 2 really good teams. We don't have super high hopes for his team this year.
- I'm in charge of dinner tonight. Pizza rolls it is!
- Game of Thrones is back, and I'm thrilled. So is Outlander, which is also exciting. It'll make up for the Vikings being almost over. Gah! So much good TV!
- I'm trying to get off the sugar again. I took a break from my sugar break during vacation. It's definitely time to get back on it.
- Allergies are kicking my butt right now. I've got to take more medicine.
- I almost can't take any more of the political talk on Facebook. I know who I'm voting for. I don't really care who you vote for.
- Speaking of Facebook, if you feel the need to share more than 2 links or videos in an hour, step away from the computer.
- Trip Advisor keeps sending me updates for places to see in New Zealand because I reviewed things there. Um, Trip Advisor- that's not very helpful.
- My back still hurts from being burned in Fiji. What the hell?
April 26, 2016
Tuesday's Ten Things
at 3:35 PM