- Football on Saturday was an absolute disaster. It was like these kids had never played before. Ugh.
- C-man and I went to see Goosebumps at First Stage yesterday. Meh. Granted, we're pretty harsh critics since we've seen so many. Also, musicals aren't our jam. But still, it was a middle of the road show.
- He was most angry at some kids behind us making fun of a man with obvious special needs. I was most angry at their parents who didn't shut it down. So disappointing.
- I tried to mow our lawn this weekend, but the mower is on its last legs. Time to get a new one.
- It's the last week of football, which is hard to believe. But then I was quickly reminded that wrestling starts in November this year. Good Lord....
- Which also means Santa can't bring wrestling shoes this year. Darn. That was a solid gift.
- Only 5 days until the weekend. Whoot!
October 24, 2016
5 more days
at 10:25 AM