- Meditate. After I got all committed to doing it, I totally forgot to follow through this morning. I've had a killer headache for two days, and it's really distracted me.
- Get people to sign up for my Cotton Headed Ninny Muggins team. I'm the Adult Champion this year, and my team is pretty appallingly small. I don't even have enough people to get our names on the back. Boo.
- Hold an interview. Stick a fork in me. I hate doing interviews.
- Get Beasley to the vet. He's overdue for his annual visit, and been coughing a lot. I'm worried.
- Go to teachers' conferences. This is going to be an interesting one. After a rough first few weeks, I think C-man's settled in. He got 100% on his last math and science tests. So that's something.
- Walk 4 kilometers. I have another 10k Pokemon egg (those are the potentially good ones), and I'm all exzcited to see what hatches from it.
- Get a coffee. And a water. This headache is not going anywhere anytime soon. Man, I never got headaches like this before. I'm finding it really irritating.
- Get a birthday present for a friend. He's having a surprise party thrown for him on Saturday. I always struggle with these things because I don't want to show up empty handed.
- Call CarMax to make sure they've titled our truck correctly. We financed through US Bank, and CarMax inconveniently forgot to submit the right paperwork. Just one more thing...
- Figure out what we're having for dinner tonight, because it'll have to be ready in front of the Packers game as soon as the boys get home from practice.
- Remember to take my label maker home. We have to label our water pipes 'municipal' and 'well' to pass inspection. So dumb. At least I like using my label maker.
- Get a new profile picture for my Facebook page. It's been the same one for a while, and I want a new one. I guess that means I should take photos of something other than football teams right now.
- Take more Advil. Honestly, this headache is killing me.
October 20, 2016
Thursday Thirteen Things to Do Today
at 9:28 AM