- Fall fest is this weekend. That's when we invite a bunch of people to the house (47 are coming this year), feed them under a tent, and show a movie.
- This year's movie is Spaceballs. I'm so glad these kids are old enough to show the good movies.
- We have hardly done anything for this party. Sigh. Time to kick it into gear.
- Friday, I'm going to be taking the all football program team photo. I'm really nervous about this.
- Beerman's phone finally broke. The thing was so old, I'm surprised it didn't have a rotary dial on it. But anyhow, it's really weird to not be able to text him.
- I went to the chiropractor for the first time in ages. I felt like I needed a smoke and a nap after. Man, I love the chiropractor.
- This is what Beerman has been saying for years about arthritis, but it is a pretty great article that actually names the bacteria. Oldish article, but new to me.
October 13, 2016
Seven Things for Tuesday actually on Wednesday because I forgot to hit publish yesterday
at 12:56 PM