June 4, 2008

Coug Drops, New Book, Obama, and a Red Eye

I was up half the night coughing. Again. Beerman was sweet and got me some valerian tea at midnight to try to knock me out. That worked for about 20 minutes, when C-man decided to get up and hop into our bed. At least I had a new book I'm enjoying to read to pass my non-sleeping time. (It's turning a bit formulaic, so I'm hoping it ends as good as it starts, and not where I think it's going.) And thank God our cafeteria makes red eye coffees (double shot of espresso in a coffee). I don't know what I'd do otherwise. Beerman has test #2 today. Good times. I actually miss school. I've been looking at some options for going back. And of course, despite you-know-who not knowing when to fold 'em, at least the Superdelegates drove it home. Thank.God.

No comments: