June 21, 2008

Quit Slobbering on My Crocs!

We took the dogs to the groomer today, and when we're about halfway there, C-man proclaims, "Riley! Stop slobbering on my Crocs!" Therein lies my life. Welcome to the nuthouse. We went to the first farmers market of the season. C-man proudly ate his entire churro. We watched Nicolet play Shorewood for a few innings, since their field is next to the market. The bee lady lost 14 of her 22 hives due to CCD. We saw on PBS today that it might be a virus, similar to AIDS causing it. Craziness. We then went to the neighbor kid's birthday party at the local waterpark for kids. C-man had a blast in spite of his teeth chattering and blue lips. After all, there were slides and cake. What could go wrong with that? After mowing the lawn and putting up the gazebo, I'm pooped. Off to research more on the problems my rheumatologist now claims I have. Lovely.

No comments: