June 12, 2008

Sigh...

My bronchitis doesn't seem to be improving. I still have a day left on my Z-Pack, so here's hoping... Living in mildew and mold and going on little sleep probably hasn't improved the situation any. So with that, in-between coughs, I'm going to live in the positive today.
  • We have a full dumpster
  • All of our moldy carpet is out of the house
  • Beerman was starting a cleaning process (vs. a clean-out process) at 2 a.m. and the house smell doesn't knock you over when you walk in
  • I'm staying home with C-man tomorrow to try to un-regress his potty training this week
  • This weekend is Associate shop days, so I can replace a large part of the wardrobe we lost for cheap(er)
  • Tomorrow's day off means I can finally pick up Beerman a Fathers Day gift from me

****************************

Happy Birthday shout out to BIL Bill!

No comments: