June 26, 2008

One more day

I'm getting my hairs cut tonioght. I'm so desperately needing it. I absolutely hated this cut, and I'm going back to the same lady. I'm going to give her one more shot, because she came so highly recommended. But she's on notice... One more mullet, and I'm out of there. ******************* I'm exhausted. It's been an incredibly busy week. I can't wait until the weekend. ******************* But, then again, Beerman's working on Saturday. I'm thinking I'm going to take C-man to see Wall E. I'm not promising anything to him quite yet though, as it's supposed to rain. I promise nothing to anyone with rain in the forecast. ******************* C-man has lost his baseball glove somewhere. In the state of emergency our house is in, it could be anywhere. The problem is, we've looked everywhere, and can't find it. This is urgently turning into a code red situation. I need to find that damn glove tonight, or there's going to be a major meltdown.

No comments: