June 2, 2008

Mish-Mosh

In case you didn't know, it's Monday. Usually, that's not a big deal. But today, I'm tired from being up half the night coughing from some crappy cold that's been passed around our house, and had to come to work to do some crap I didn't feel like doing. So essentially, I'm a big fat coughing whiner today. Other than the coughing part, what else is new? <----- I'm starting a new sweater <----- Because I'm almost finished with the other one I've been knitting. Yes, I said almost finished. I hate picking up stitches to finish the edging. It's just so boring - it's like Be Done Already! So anyhow, I edged one sleeve, and have half of the edging done. I'm doing the sweater to get rid of some yarn leftover from making my mom's sweater, so it's done in grass (green) with a wood (light brown) edging. It'll turn out fine. I'm not sure I'll ever wear it, but at least I didn't buy new yarn. Unlike my new project, which I'm thrilled about and think is absolutely beautiful. I'm doing it in a dark grey. I really hope it turns out and I don't screw it up. We had tickets to the Brewers game yesterday. We didn't go. Beerman was studying, and I TOTALLY forgot that we even had tickets. Damnit. I won't share that news with C-man, or he'll stop speaking to me. We have tickets again on the 14th at least. Beerman is taking his first final of the week today... Process Engineering III. Doesn't that sound like fun? He started talking thermodynamics to me last night and I said, "Um, I'm pretty sure I broke off one relationship because of that kind of talk. Do you need to keep talking?" He does it just to annoy me, I know. And the good news of the day is my Uggs got delivered to our friends who just had a baby girl. I hope they like them.

No comments: