June 20, 2008

Wrapping it all up

A girl can dream...*****
Ahh, the week is almost done. I have a rheumatologist appointment this afternoon. Have I mentioned how much I love x-rays?
*****
To the amazement of those who know me, I actually got a new cell phone. (I'll be sending the new number to those of you who deserve it as soon as I can figure out what the heck it is). So yes, I'm giving up my old Zach Morris phone that some have asked "Where's the bag attached to that monster?" and that Harry significantly chewed up at one point in its life and I love desperately and has been totally free for almost 2 years despite no longer working for that company, to move into the 21st century and pay my own cell phone bill. The problem is, the new one won't work. If I try to make a call, it sends me to an operator who wants my credit card. What? So now I have to contact customer service, who is asking for my 10 digit phone number, which I don't know, because, well the damn phone doesn't work. Getting a sleek new phone is so entirely overrated. ***** We have the neighbor kid's 4 year old birthday party tomorrow at the local poshy exclusive waterpark. C-man can hardly stand it he's so excited. The weather should be good, which should work out. Other than that, it's working on putting all the pieces back together in our basement. Fun.

No comments: