September 9, 2008

Funny stories about my kid from last night

Why you might not want to pick up our Koosh ball if you’re at the house Scene: “Naked time” Otherwise known as the 1 - 2 hour time-period between bath and bed where my child refuses to wear clothes. “Na-na-na-boo-boo. You can’t find the “*prickly ball” *Koosh ball “Where’d it go?” “I’m squinching it in my butt!” After 4 days of not pooping... C-man races to the bathroom, shouting "You guys stay right here!" Wait 4 minutes. "Mom and Dad, I have something to show you!" As we parade into the bathroom to see his glory, he proclaims, "Look! It's a giant mustache!" Nightly bedtime ritual C-man comes into bed to give me "hugs and kisses". As he returns to his bed, he closes my door. Wait 5 seconds. Door opens. "And don't make a peep!" Slam.

No comments: