September 19, 2008

You Know the Day's Going to Get Weird...

...when it starts off by seeing a DOT worker SKIPPING down the road. No lie, I saw a man, approximately 6' 2", about 35 years of age, with an orange and yellow vest on, skipping down the road with fairy hands toward his coworkers. I've got to believe it was some sort of joke, but I had to look away to make sure all these drugs I've been taken haven't been affecting me. What's weirder is while I looked away, I turned only to see a woman singing wildly while heating up her eyelash curler against her car's heater vent. Whoa... That was some weird ride into work. ****************** I'm officially on the planning committe for the upcoming November 9th Jingle Bell Run/Walk at the zoo. I have $5000 to raise in sponsorships between now and then. Anyone got any leads? Beyond that, it means I need to have a big ass team. So go to the top-right of my blog and sign up you and your family members and friends to walk with me and Team Arthur Itis at the zoo. It's for a good cause. And I'll even buy breakfast afterward.

No comments: