September 25, 2008

Gasp!

Clay Aiken is... GAY?!? Wow. Earth shattering. ***************** Courtesy of Hooked on Memes 1. Would you rather join the Ghostbusters to hunt ghosts or join the Sesame Street bunch? Why? Sesame Street, hands down. Because Snuffaluffagus is real, damnit! That, and because I have a secret obsession with relating every new person I meet to a Muppet or Sesame Street character - it helps me remember who they are. 2. What is the most you are willing to do to get out of a police officer giving you a ticket? Um, Ask if I can have a warning. 3. What popular movies do you find to be overrated? Pulp Fiction, all Woody Allen films, all Jim Carrey films 4. What is in (and/or on) your bedside table? Loads of Books, Tylenol, Water, Clock, chapstick 5. Have you ever had or fantasized about having sex with a boss before? Since most of my bosses have been women, that would be a definite "no" 6. If you had a personal assistant, what would you have them do? Get me coffee, return my phone calls, make my doctor appointments, and pick out and purchase my clothes for me 7. Have you ever faked static, loss of cell phone reception or anything else on the telephone line to get out of a conversation? Um... doesn't everyone?

No comments: