September 26, 2008

Where has the day gone?

After a working breakfast, chiropractor appointment, lunch at Chilis, trip to Pier 1... It must be Friday. I'll be packing tonight to head to C Falls tomorrow. Beerman is there today for the funeral, and driving back today just so he can turn around and go back tomorrow. Craziness. I can't wear my rings today, so 4 hours in a car tomorrow morning should be an absolute blast. At least I'm coming down with a cold, so that should distract me for a bit. Even better yet, C-man is going through a growth spurt (as exhibited by his having eaten a half of a pizza plus apple slices, raisins, cheese stick and crackers last night; riding a crazy emotional roller coaster all week long; and actually biting a child at school yesterday because "he was in my way") So messing with his schedule should be awesome. I have 2 travel bugs to dump, so hopefully we can get out of the car long enough to do that along the way. At least I got most of my tomatoes frozen for the winter last night, and they won't rot on the counter over the weekend. And since we don't have cable, I don't have to worry about whether I'll watch the Brewers or the debate. I guess we'll keep tabs of the Brewers online while Obama Ba-racks McCain. And PS - I'm really frickin' ornery.

No comments: