November 12, 2009

Theme Songs

I go through each day with a song in my head. And it's rarely random. I just can't help it. It's like I have a daily theme song. So today's song? Praying for Daylight by Rascal Flatts After two weeks of Beerman being gone, he's on his way home today. C-man's a wreck without him. Think emotional on the level of a teenage boy who doesn't want to eat right or listen to anything or poop (yeah, that last one's awesome) all wrapped up in a 4 year old's body. Not to mention how much I hate having him gone. (Well, not having dirty clothes on the bathroom floor's a plus, but I can deal with that most days) So my lonely nights are over for the weekend. Beerman's coming home.

3 comments:

Indigo said...

oh yes, I can totally relate to perks of the absense of a man for a few days. :-)

Kwizgiver said...

Poor C-man! And poor you, too! Welcome home Beerman!

:: mingle ::

kathi said...

I love that song, but I think that's the first time I've ever seen the video. Glad you are all back together now :)

:: slightly belated Mingle ::