October 28, 2010

Thursday Thirteen: Things I'm loving right now

I know I've posted other pictures of dragonflies, but I can't help myself. They're too cool to not post.
  1. The color blue
  2. This guy's photography.
  3. Delicious, local, unadulterated with fructose or Chinese honey, honey on Fage yogurt.
  4. The OPI Swiss Collection (From A to Z-urich, Just a Little Rosti at This, and Color so Hot it Berns)
  5. The book, Going Bovine.  It's a young adult book, but got such great reviews, I couldn't resist.  And I'm so glad I got it. It's sassy and fun.  Plus, it has a cow carrying a garden gnome on the front. How could I resist?
  6. My LG front loading washing machine. I know, totally lame. But you know that commercial with the lady who watches it spin? On hectic days, I've actually pulled up a chair to watch the clothes launder. I wish I were lying, but it's the truth.
  7. The game Penguin Catapult. Any time you can have penguins dive down and kill angry polar bears, you've got a winner in my opinion. (Yes, I know penguins and polar bears don't live together. It's a game. It's funny.)
  8. My Blowfish shoes.  They're so comfy and I get lots of compliments on them too.
  9. The last season of the Tudors, since it just came out on DVD.
  10. My free coffee card at my favorite coffee shop.  (Okay, I had to buy it, but trust me - I'll make that up in no time at all.)  It makes me feel special to get free coffee.
  11. That we're already planning our Easter break. I do love me some vacation. (Easter is incredibly late next year, by the way!)
  12. Playing chess with C-man. The child is 5 and has been schooling me on fianchetto and tarrasch defenses.
  13. That Beerman is on his way home after several days away.

4 comments:

Indigo said...

Those shoes look really cute, and not a bad price at all.

Oh my, The Tudors, I haven't watched in a while, but the king is quite the eye candy.

Anonymous said...

Fun post! I love blue too - somehow all my rooms ended up shades of blue, trying to paint and change that now, lol. Thanks for sharing - cute shoes & now have to go look through those awesome pictures of Uwe's!

Kwizgiver said...

Cute shoes!

My colleagues rave about the Tudors and are sad this is the last season. I feel as though I've seen it because of their water-cooler chatter.

Enjoy the free coffee. :-)

Bev Sykes said...

OK...you've just gotten me addicted to Penguin Catapult!

*mingle*