November 24, 2010

Latest funny quotes

C-man is always full of funny anecdotes. Lately, a few gems have come out of his mouth that were better than others:
  • Ingrid said a funny thing at school today.  She said that Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy aren't real.  But she's sooo wrong.  How ELSE do you get presents on Christmas?
  • So answer me one thing - Do you take money out of my piggy bank and put it under my pillow?
  • "Can I have some cheese with dinner?" "No, buddy, you had cheese in your lunch." "But I pooped twice at school! Once by the lunch room and once before rest!"
  • While I was baking my cakes for cake decorating class, "That cake smells so good, I can't stand it! You're going to have to bake another one, because I need to eat some NOW!"
  • Hey Mom, you know what the best country in the world is?  Butt-swana!  Get it?  Butt-swana!

4 comments:

funny animated images animated funny pictures funny animated photos funny animated picture funny animated pic animated funny pics animated funny said...

very nice hehehe

photo funny said...

Awesome post,, i like it

funny videos said...

awesome thanks for sharing it i really like it.

very funny jokes said...

awesome i like it thanks for sharing it.