May 6, 2011

Adorableness

I spent yesterday morning at C-man's school at a perfectly lovely Mothers Day event. He made me a beastie, drew my portrait (I LOVE my jewels) and served me cookies and strawberries (which he subsequently gobbled up). They recited a poem and sang a song, and we watched a video of their year. We cleaned up, and went outside to recess to play a rousing game of tag until the teacher called us in for a tasty lunch lady lunch of fruit, pancakes, an omelet and a chocolate milk. (I finally got to see the lunch line process: Red stick = pancakes, blue stick = hot dog, yellow stick = 2 milks) It's been a lo-ooong time since I've eaten with a spork off a beat up melmac tray! C-man was so pleased that his mom was the one who played tag with his friends (thank God for prednisone). It was complete and utter adorableness wrapped up in a 2-hour window.

4 comments:

Mary Z said...

C-man certainly knows that his mom loves bling!

Snowcatcher said...

So sweet! I, too, love the embellishments! So, so cool that you were able to play tag with the kids!

Anonymous said...

Too cute, love the bling! Sounds nice!

Indigo said...

OMG I love them! Are you framing his pictures of you? The one from last year was awesome too.