May 28, 2011

Common, everyday type stuff

It's tough to write about anything that's going on when my life seems to be consumed with lots of regular stuff. ("Mom, I was the only one on the team to get on base because of a catcher's interference!"
And even though I really do love my new mower, it's kind of hard to write a whole post about that and expect that anyone would actually want to read it.
And since I'm still healing from the horrendous pox (FYI - when they say shingles is painful, they aren't just talking about the 2 weeks of blisters, but the shooting raw nerve pain after) and Beerman is working on the house with Uncle R, doing common everyday stuff like baseball games and birthday parties and dogpark visits seems okay to me. It just isn't a lot to talk about.
Hope you have a fabulous weekend.

1 comment:

jon said...

Hmmmm! I see your problem now.
You are mowing the lawn with a smile on your face.
You are obviously heavily medicated or totally insane.
No one mows a lawn with a smile on their face.

Note: trim the dead bush in the background.
Send "after" pictures.