May 31, 2011

Another day in the life

    Friend: My grandma hurt her ribs, and she hurt for a whole month.
    C-man: Did she do it in February? That would have been good, because February is a short month.

    Me: C-man, Go ask Rusty if he wants pizza or short ribs for dinner.
    C-man: Uncle Rusty, What kind of pizza do you want?

    C-man: I'm going to be sick from school tomorrow.
    Me: But you're perfectly fine now. How do you know you're going to be sick?
    C-man: Because I'm already sick of Joseph talking about his baseball team beating us.

    1 comment:

    jon said...

    Your son had me laughing out loud. I love the one about February.
    My wife ran into an exercise machine during the night.
    That was in February. She can still feel it.
    In her case, February was a long month.